E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can;t get to turn on wifi. Why did it disconnect in the…

Customer Question
I can;t get to...

I can;t get to turn on wifi

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Why did it disconnect in the first place

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. Kindly mention the model number of your kindle.

kindle 3.4.2
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

Turn off your kindle and turn it back on.

Are you aware of your current WiFi name and password?

I know the wifi name but thr password ***** notwork any longer
I neeed to use a new pass word in order to accss the kindle
Thank you for your help but it is no longer requtred