E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My iPad screen locks on the cover page of a of 4 books which…

Customer Question
My iPad screen locks...

My iPad screen locks on the cover page of a bundle of 4 books which I just paid for through amazon.ca. Earlier I was reading the first few pages of this download but now I cannot move beyond the cover

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your iPad?

I can access my iPad now, that is what I am chatting on now, but the kindle app has been unresponsive for abou 6 hours

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

No no, how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

That should be it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please hold the home and power buttons on the iPad until you see the apple logo then release.

Let the iPad restart and tell me how it then functions please

Thank you