E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am unable to connect to WiFi in my own house. When I

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to connect to WiFi in my own house.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

When I purchase a book I need to wait to go to my son's house to have it download

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 3 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
This sounds like an issue with your wireless network modem/router.
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.
I am not at home at present and am not sure.
Okay, no problem.
Just let me know.
Thank you!