E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have lost all my archived items. Amazon kindle with wifi.

Customer Question
I have lost all...

I have lost all my archived items

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Amazon kindle with wifi. I’m not sure of the model but it s 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I have just noticed it as I haven’t used it for a couple of weeks. I haven’t tried anything yet as I don’t want to lose the books I have on my home page

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of your Kindle?

thank you