E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have needed to cancel my credit card and now have a new…

Customer Question
Dear Pearl, I have...

Dear Pearl, I have needed to cancel my credit card and now have a new one. How do I change this information on my Kindle. Thanks Vicki. PS I am not very clever with technology

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried anything except to look through the icons. I have just started trying

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

Please follow the below steps in order to change the credit card information on your kindle:

1. Click on this link https://www.amazon.com/ap/signin?openid.return_to=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fmn%2Fdcw%2Fmyx.html%2Fref%3Dkinw_myk_surl_1&openid.identity=http%3A%2F%2Fspecs.openid.net%2Fauth%2F2.0%2Fidentifier_select&openid.assoc_handle=usflex&openid.mode=checkid_setup&openid.claimed_id=http%3A%2F%2Fspecs.openid.net%2Fauth%2F2.0%2Fidentifier_select&openid.ns=http%3A%2F%2Fspecs.openid.net%2Fauth%2F2.0&&accountStatusPolicy=P1#/home/devices/.
  2. From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings.
  3. Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
  4. Enter the desired billing address, and then select Continue. You can then view your edited 1-Click payment method.

Please let me know if it works for you.