E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How can I put the nook app on my fire 8 tablet? Just bought…

Customer Question
How can I put...

How can I put the nook app on my fire 8 tablet?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Fire?

Just bought it this week

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Fire?

Internet mentioned using market apps to get nook

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I have nook on my old windows tablet with many books and unused gift cards

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

no live phone at this time
I am trying to follow the directions, but when I go to Settings on my fire there is no more key.

Are you on the home page when you swipe down?

sorry, I have to go to work

OK

i am on setting page

Do you see Security?

no phone
i see security