E-Readers

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Harry, Customer Service

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
I have a kindle fire on the charger and the percentage keeps
Richard, IT Manager
Hi I have a kindle fire on the charger and the percentage keeps lowering, what do I do? … read more
THE BACK LIGHT IS OFF AND IT KEEPS SAYING I NEED TO PLUGH IT
Richard, IT Manager
tHE BACK LIGHT IS OFF AND IT KEEPS SAYING I NEED TO PLUGH IT IN BUT I HAD IT PLUGGED IH ALL NIGHT. iT SAYS 100 PERCENT. … read more
I purchased a new kindle book i cant get it to go to chapter
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, electronics technician
i purchased a new kindle book i cant get it to go to chapter 1 … read more
I have a Kindle 10, 5th gen. For the last few weeks Netflix
Cory
Cory, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a Kindle 10, 5th gen. For the last few weeks Netflix has been getting slower to download until the last few days. Now Netflix is not reachable. The device days it is off line, even with full ba… read more
My Kindle was briefly submurged today. It is working, but
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
my Kindle was briefly submurged today. It is working, but showing signs of discoloration to the black screen that are expanding. What should I do? Is it ruined? Will I lose all my new books I bought t… read more
I HAVE JUST BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE NAMED I PUT MY
Joe
Joe, Owner Kingsland Auto & Marine Services
I HAVE JUST BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE NAMED dAN I PUT MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER DOWN AND THERE IS NO PLACE TO CLICK. ARE YOU GOING TO GET TO ME OR NOT. I DIDN'T GET INTO THIS. yOU WERE THE ONES WHO WER… read more
my kindle fire is not picking up my wifi signal anymore. It
Josh, It Support Specialist
my kindle fire is not picking up my wifi signal anymore. It just stopped last night. I have netgear router and cable. My computer is fine. what happened and how can I fix it?… read more
Last night I was looking at a book to buy, but decided against
Josh, It Support Specialist
Last night I was looking at a book to buy, but decided against it. I was stuck & unable to get out of that mode. I decided to wait until morning to see if it would fix itself, but unfortunately it did… read more
All of a sudden there is a note that Wi-Fi connectivity is
All of a sudden there is a note that Wi-Fi connectivity is needed...this, after 3 years...what do I do?… read more
My sons kindle fire HD will not operate. It just shut down
AnswerManRob
AnswerManRob, Electronic Technical Support Specialist
My son's kindle fire HD will not operate. It just shut down on its own last night. We tried to charge it today but it will not take a charge; it seems like. It just will not turn on.… read more
My Kindle Fire was working fine last night - battery almost
namstech
namstech, Software Development Engineer
My Kindle Fire was working fine last night - battery almost full. This AM it will not turn on and when I plug it in, no charging lightcomes on. Help!… read more
Hi all: I LOVE my Kindle Fire, but as of last night, its
Simit
Simit, Bachelor's Degree
Hi all: I LOVE my Kindle Fire, but as of last night, it's not turning on! I used it during the day, put it in sleep mode... it had a full charge. Later, I tried to turn it on but nothing happened. Sin… read more
My kindle (given to me at Xmas, the £89 version) was working
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Computer Technican
My kindle (given to me at Xmas, the £89 version) was working as normal last night. This morining it is frozen. The green light flckers on, but then nothing. I have been charging it for two hours and i… read more
I just bought the kindle yesterday and was trying to use the
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I just bought the kindle yesterday and was trying to use the internet but had a problem getting the keyboard to appear. I was tapping on the search area but it would not appear, what am I doing incorr… read more
Purchased the Hunger games trilogy and a couple other books
Thomas
Thomas, IT Manager
Purchased the Hunger games trilogy and a couple other books last night and paid for them. Received the thank you for your order but this morning none of the books shows up pubup on my Kindle… read more
I have two Kindle Fires. At about the same time last night,
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I have two Kindle Fires. At about the same time last night, they went offline and will not go back online again. Our router signal is strong and we can get online on our computers. The Kindles show ex… read more
I was in Las Vegas last week when I losst my Kindle. I have
Thomas
Thomas, IT Manager
I was in Las Vegas last week when I losst my Kindle. I have now upgraded to a Kindle Fire.Can I have my purchases transferred to my Kindle Fire? I had just purchased several books and did not have the… read more
Is it possible to increase the time before my kindle puts up
AnswerManRob
Is it possible to increase the time before my kindle puts up a screensaver, or to get it to go to sleep with the last page showing.… read more