E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Kindle paperwhite settings are to show my highlighted…

Customer Question
My Kindle paperwhite settings...

My Kindle paperwhite settings are to show my highlighted quotes, popular quotes, and public quotes.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It worked for my book, up until last night. It will only show my highlights, even though the settings are on for public and popular quotes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Last night, while I was looking for a quote at my book club, it completely shut down and restarted (maybe reset??).

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

Could you please try to restart your kindle once by Press and hold the Power button for seven seconds until the Power dialog box appears, and then tap Restart.

Note: If the Power dialog box doesn't appear, press and hold the Power button for a full 40 seconds until your device restarts.

Please let me know if it works for you.