E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

New paper .. R esquires entry of passcode. I do not want…

New paper white.....

New paper white.. R esquires entry of passcode. I do not want that feature on my kindle. please help me /

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Bypass/get rid of this feature

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Help me get rid of passcode requirement.

3/28/2018
Viet - E-reader Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. After setting up your new Kindle Paperwhite, at the home / main screen, tap on the 3-dot icon at the top, then tap on Settings. Then tap on option Device Options. Then tap on option Passcode. Then there, you can disable / turn off the passcode there.

- Does that work?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Please stay with me on this page. Note: If your current passcode does not work, then please try the passcode 111222777.

How is it going?

Is there still any issue? And/or do you need help with anything else?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Viet - E-reader Tech