E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can not get it to connect to my wifi. But I forgot the…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get it to connect to my wifi

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Yes but I forgot the password

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes and I have the kindle in front of the router

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

What is this going to cost me

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 3 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

The wireless password ***** ***** to your wireless modem/router. I can give you the instructions on how to recover the wireless password, but first I need to know the brand and model name of your wireless modem/router.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?