E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My nook has disabled most of my apps. I can't get into the…

Customer Question
My nook has disabled...

My nook has disabled most of my apps. I can't get into the internet.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Today I took the nook to B&N and they helped me. But now that I am home it will not respond to the internet button. And in the setting almost all of the apps are disabled. Do I need to reset to factory?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No, not yet. Would that be best? I have had trouble for about a year off and on. This nook is about 5 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.