E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My fire tablet is not sounding notification when emails

Customer Question
My fire tablet is...

My fire tablet is not sounding notification when emails arrive or I turn off otr on.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

About 2-3 ywES OLD. iT WAS WORKING FINE EARLIER TODAY.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

I tried to adjust the notificatio volume but it does not turn on. I truied turning device off and on . nada

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.