E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I delete books from my kindle fire tablet? 1 year.

Customer Question
How do I delete...

How do I delete books from my kindle fire tablet?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

1 year

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that there was a note that appeared on the tablet saying I was running out of space.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

Please follow the below steps in order to remove the book from kindle fire:

To remove a book or magazine from your Kindle Fire HD libraries, follow these steps:

Please let me know if it works for you.

1. On the Home screen, tap Books or Newsstand to display your library.

2. Locate and press your finger on the item you want to remove.

A menu appears.

3. Tap Remove from Device.