E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Kindle. I own a Kindle reader in my husband's name ( Ring).

Customer Question
I own a Kindle...

I own a Kindle reader in my husband's name (John Ring). It is about 6 or 7 years old and has it's own wi-fi. I have recently been having a bit of trouble with it not connecting either early morning or late evening but that problem seems to sort itself out. However, I have been trying to do a "find" on phrases and it is telling me that it cannot work as the book needs to be indexed. Said bok)s) have been indexed for several years now. My husband thinks it could possibly be a battery??? Can you help???

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 3 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 3 months ago

May I know the exact model of your kindle?

please cancel this exercise. I havemistakenly entered the wrong site. Please cancel my Visa charge immediately.
 replied 3 months ago

Sorry for the inconvenience caused I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support. and can check regarding cancelling your charge.