E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Struggling to change credit card details on my kindle. I've…

Customer Question
Struggling to change credit...

Struggling to change credit card details on my kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I've gone into settings... got to change my address... got to credit card details but there's no window to click on to change card number

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

To change any of your payment information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC or Laptop (NOTE: This can not be done from the Kindle directly).
You can update your card info directly at the link below through Amazon's site:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

If you need further assistance or get stuck- let me know. Before you go, could you please click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Were you able to solve the problem by going to that link?