E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I downloaded book called Before We were yours. The Kindle…

Customer Question
I downloaded book called...

I downloaded book called Before We were yours. The Kindle says it has downlao

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your Kindle?

Possibly yesterday.. I keep getting the response asking if I like the sample... but I want to read the book, andjust keep getting the sample (chapter 1 and no more)

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Does not seem to ake a difference

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

The kindle keeps ending at chapter 1 and continues to ask if I enjoyed the sample

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

May I know the exact model of your Kindle?

Its an app on my I pad
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

Okay,could you please try to restart your ipad once by Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears. Slide your finger across the slider to turn off iPad. To turn iPad back on, press and hold the Sleep/Wake until the Apple logo appears.Let me know if it works for you.

Got it resolved. Thank you
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

That's really great If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to give me a 5-star rating. See you again soon!