E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I ordered two books from amazon to go to my kindle but only…

Customer Question
I ordered two books...

I ordered two books from amazon to go to my kindle but only received one of them. How can I fix this problem ? Can you help me? I have a confirmation number for each book.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I was on about a week ago . I really did not do much. of anything.I was too busy.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks and thank you for being so helpful.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/26/2018
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 4 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

I see that you have requested a phone call. Unfortunately, payment failed. This sometimes happens when your bank sees more than one charge from the same company they suspect that there may be a mistake or possible fraud. Generally, you can clear this up with a quick phone call to assure them that the charge is valid. However, I can type instructions here for you if you would prefer that.

To troubleshoot this problem, please login to your account at www.amazon.com/myk (preferably on a computer). On the page that appears next, you will see a CONTENT Tab and a DEVICES Tab. On the CONTENT tab you will see all of your Kindle book purchases. You can sort them by title, author or purchase date. Please locate the book that you are missing on your Kindle. Select it by checking it and then click on the ACTIONS column. Choose deliver to OTHER as the action. Select your device from the Device list. If you have more than one Kindle, make sure that you choose the Kindle that you are actively using.

If you still have issues after following these steps, you may be nearing full capacity on your Kindle, and may need to delete a few of the books that you have already read. The books that you delete from your Kindle will continue to be available at the Amazon website under My CONTENT if you should wish to download them again at some point in the future.

If you need help with deleting your books, please respond with the model of your Kindle so I can provide detailed instructions. IF you don't know the model of your Kindle, you can find it by logging to yourAmazon/Kindle account at www.amazon.com/myk. On the page that appears next, you will see a CONTENT Tab and a DEVICES Tab. On the DEVICES Tab, you will see all of your Kindle devices, including the Kindle Cloud and any Kindle Reading Apps that you have installed. Please locate your Kindle in the list. Click on it to select it. Scroll down and look for a TYPE and SERIAL NUMBER.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If you have any problems with any of the steps or need clarification, just let me know. If for any reason this doesn't work for you, please tell me so I can provide additional help. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!