E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Forgot my password. It has been a time - it was lost for a…

Customer Question
Hi, Forgot my password ...

Hi, Forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

It has been a long time - it was lost for a while

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

I have not - how do I get there?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I know the exact model of your device?

Bnrv300
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Okay, may I know if this device login screen password ***** your Barnes&Noble account password?

Nook password
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Okay, so this is your Nook device login password ***** this is the case then we need to reset your device while doing this you will lose all your data which is there in your nook but you can register your nook again with your B&N account and can get your books downloaded again.Please let me know if you want to proceed further.

Sorry. I was driving. Yes let's proceed
Sorry no wifi.
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Please follow the below steps to reset your nook:

• Turning off the Nook off completely
  • Turning it on
  • As soon as you see the screen flash begin holding the bottom page turn buttons until the screen flashes with a message asking if you would like to do a reset
  • Press the 'n' key twice to start the reset

This then fully reset to the Nook to a 'out of the box' condition.

Please let me know if you are able to follow the steps.