E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My WiFi is on and working in my house, but I cannot get the…

Customer Question
My WiFi is on...

My WiFi is on and working in my house, but I cannot get the WiFi on my Kindle

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Kindle?

Not anymore.

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No I love my Kindle and I miss it.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 3 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
How long has it been since you were able to connect your kindle to your home wifi?