E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

When I try to turn a page it comes up with the message

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to turn a page it comes up with the message .press,and drag your finger etc.How do I remove this .

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle paperwhite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Only today .i purchased a new I phone and I have had a problem with my password ***** devices have new email address .because I have had numerous pass words.originally I could purchase books through Bub .they would come through my I pad but not my kindle they now come through both ,but when I try to read on my kindle every time I try turn a page I get the above message .l have restarted the device numerous times it works for the first page only.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the E-reader Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you