E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Downloaded a book from unlimited on Friday. Turned on kindle…

Customer Question
Downloaded a book from...

Downloaded a book from unlimited on Friday. Turned on kindle Saturday morning and book was there. then yesterday turned on and advertising is on screen but will not go to my library. When I plug in light is orange for a few seconds then turns green still will not go past he touch screem

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your Kindle?

Actually a couple of days ago I had downloaded some books and they were not in my library. So figured easiest way was to go to unlimited and return them as it showed I had them could then order at a later date.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Yes many times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.