E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My fire from kindle took a wrong program and erased all my…

Customer Question
I need help??...

I need help?? My fire from kindle took a wrong program and erased all my games and I dont know how to fix it, can you please help me

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I tried yesterday to ho;d the volume down and reprogrogramming it but I messd it up futher I cant seem to turn it on and the screen feoze froze

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes can I reprogram it??

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.