E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I read a nook book on my wndows 7 pc? I don't have an…

Customer Question
How do I read...

How do I read a nook book on my wndows 7 pc?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I don't have an e-reader that's why I need to use my PC.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

This morning I redeemed a nook ebook and it shows up on the B&N website as being in my library. But when I open my PC nook reader, the book does not show up, but all the other previous books do show up.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No