E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I accidentally hit the re-set to original settings and now I…

Customer Question
I accidentally hit the...

I accidentally hit the re-set to original settings and now I cannot get any books to open or download.

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your e-reader?

About three days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I have deleted all my books and tried to re-install with no success. i have tried to re-register my account. I purchased a new book, it would not download. But it still states that only have 47MG free of 347MG available?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
I contacted Amazon and we pre-set again to original settings and that took care of the issue. If this ever happens to someone you can suggest this to them.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No. I don’t.