E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I rented a movie, the music starts but there's no picture. I…

Customer Question
I rented a movie...

I rented a movie, the music starts but there's no picture. I tried clicking on x-ray but that didn't look like what I needed.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

It's an Amazon kindle.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I've tried watching 2 different movies (no problems except for when trying to watch a rented movie). I tried searching the movie via another website (imdb) and the same thing happened. It worked last April - the last time I watched a rented movie.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I suspect there's an easy remedy. Afraid I'm not too tech savvy.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Where did you rent the movie from?

The video option from my Amazon kindle main search page.

Are you going through the browser or the store on the Kindle?

My husband returned from a trip and figured it out. Thanks for trying, though kind of waste of $... not your fault.

OK thank you