E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I d/l books to my kindle. It's been about 3 weeks…

Customer Question
How do I d/l...

How do I d/l books to my kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It's been about 3 weeks since I last d/l

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
I want to d/l books from Amazon for my kindle to read. How do I do this.
3/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.