E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It is telling me I have a Iclloud reader but I have only.

Customer Question
It is telling me...

It is telling me I have a Iclloud reader but I have only

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle Fire

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

Maybe 3 yrs

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

I tried to download a couple books

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 3 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

Are you trying to purchase the books from directly from your Kindle or are you are trying to purchase them from the Amazon website?

Please login to your account at www.amazon.com/myk. On the page that appears next, you will see a CONTENT Tab and a DEVICES Tab. On the CONTENT tab you will see all of your Kindle book purchases. You can sort them by title, author or purchase date. Please locate the book that you want to download to your Kindle, select it by checking it and then click on the ACTIONS column. Choose deliver to OTHER as the action. Select your device from the Device list. If you have more than one Kindle, make sure that you choose the Kindle that you are actively using. If your Kindle does not show up we may need to re-register it.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.

I work a flex schedule. I am about to log off for a bit, so I am opting out of the question in the hopes that another expert will be available when you do respond. may be able to help you. The next expert will see our entire conversation, so there will be no need to repeat anything. You will be notified by email when another expert has begun working on your question. Thank you for your patience.

Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.