E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I want to update my Kindle. I want the Kindle that I can use…

Customer Question
I want to update...

I want to update my Kindle. I want the Kindle that I can use to play scrabble and other games. My current Kindle can not be used except for books and such. Maria Tester

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

In order to use for playing there must be a keyboard my Kindle doesn't have one. Is there a way to work it that I'm not familiar wiith?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I would like to purchase such a Kindle and would like some direction.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I have decided to go ahead and order the type of Kindle I questioned about. Hope I made a right choice. Thanks anyway.M

OK thank you