E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I delete previous highlighting? Kindle for Mac 1.21.

Customer Question
How do I delete...

How do I delete previous highlighting?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle for Mac 1.21

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I cannot find where I can delete the previous underlinging. Nothing seems to work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to transfer Kindle quotes to a Keynote presentation

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

no, I dont need any help now. I figured out how to do it.
i figured out my answer I dont need your help.