E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I found that $9:99 has been charged .please let me now.

Customer Question
I found that $9:99...

I found that $9:99 has been charged .please let me now

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I can not remember. I had my kindle for at least 10 years

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.