E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Wi-Fi is turned on, but "not connected to a network" Where…

Customer Question
Wi-Fi is turned on...

Wi-Fi is turned on, but "not connected to a network "

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Where would I find? I see settings: device; wireless, storage power, etc

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

May I know the exact model of your device?

arris71c34f98
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

Sorry for the inconvenience caused but I am not able to find anything with this arris71c34f98 name.