E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Can I down load library books onto a kobo h20? A medion

Customer Question
Can I down load...

Can I down load library books onto a kobo h20?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

A medion p6310 d

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I,ve downloaded borrowbox and adobe edition

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.