E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Iam not able to connect to the internet. Every time I finish…

Customer Question
Iam not able to...

Iam not able to connect to the internet. Every time I finish a book I amm unable to reconnect to the internet

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Yes and my device is a white page reader.

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes and they all work.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago

May I know the what is the exact model of your E-reader?

Where do i find it.
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago

Please go to settings and then go to option device and then device info there you will be able to find the model number,serial number please let me know that.