E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do i go on the list where all the books I bought are?? I…

Customer Question
How do i go...

How do i go on the list where all the books I bought are??

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I have an amazon paperwhite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I finished one book and I would like to find my library so I could start reading one of the books I have already bought.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

IMy previous kindle broke. About 2 weeks ago and I went and bought this new one. It is within ten days

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.