E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just got the glowlight plus referbished. The only guestion…

Customer Question
I just got the...

I just got the glowlight plus referbished. The only guestion it asked when I turned it on was region and wifi pass. it will not axcept my wifi password

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

It's from Spectrom. There is an M on it ? maybe Moterola

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I keep typing my password ***** comes upAuthentication problem. It also says Security WPA2PSK

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. It sounds like maybe the encryption choice is not proper for your network. Will it allow you to change to a different encryption type, other than WPA2PSK? Maybe like WPA or WPA-Personal? Or, there may be an option to enter your network information manually.

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Electronics Technician: Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer replied 3 months ago

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert