E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Just bought a book and cannot get it to download. not the…

Customer Question
Just bought a book...

Just bought a book and cannot get it to download

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your e-reader?

Its me not the reader.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

For some lapse of sanity, i started a new account instead of using my old account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

The download will not recognize that i already have a kindle on my ipad and wants me to download another, but my ipad won't let it happen

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.