E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle has stopped. I cannot call up my games or books. I…

Customer Question
My kindle has stopped...

My kindle has stopped. I cannot call up my games or books. I get a message Swype has stopped. I have rebooted my kindle many times but nothing helped

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Since about 10.00 AM EDT

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No ,but can I talk to live person. My phone 585-***-****

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Cris, Technician replied 3 months ago
Cris
Cris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Which device do you have is a Kindle Fire?

Please do not request remote assistance I cannot remote into a Kindle.

I have a new credit card because my compute was hacked

OK,

Do you need assistance with your PC being hacked? Did you get your PC cleaned?