E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

10" reader does not seem to charge anymore. Amazon Kindel fc…

Customer Question
10 " reader...

10 " reader does not seem to charge anymore

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Amazon Kindel fc ce0682

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Amazon e-reader? What have you tried so far?

A couple of months tried different charging cords and now won't charge at all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Kindle question.
Your Kindle most probably needs to have its internal battery replaced. Rechargeable batteries slowly fail over time, usually after several years of usage or longer.

Replacing the internal battery is not necessarily easy to do. It is easy enough for a shop in your region to do, though. So if you would be interested in having a local shop do that replacement/repair, just let me know your local zip code in Reply, and I will give you phone #s and addresses for shops local to you, that should be able to do the task.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.