E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot login to my kindle. I cannot buy any books. It says…

Customer Question
I cannot login to...

I cannot login to my kindle. I cannot buy any books. It says Wi-Fi login required, then it says there was a problem loading this page. It also says the kindle store is unavailable.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

It has been 4 days?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

I just pressed the reset button and it's waiting to start up. I don't know where to find the online PW assistance. It says I need to login, then it can't load the page

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

I'm restarting it for the 5th time. It says then that login is required. Then it says there was a problem loading this page
Are you going to charge me for getting this kindle online? I have never paid for that before

Yes, this is a paid service.

I have reregistered, restarted and reset my kindle, and it just keeps looping until I get the problem loading response

Did you connect it to Wi-Fi?

It won’t let me. Says a problem loading the page

Loading which page? You need to go into Settings and connect to Wi-Fi

Nothing is working

Which model Kindle do you have?