E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It keeps asking me for a parental contol p/w. I don't have…

Customer Question
It keeps asking me...

It keeps asking me for a parental contol p/w. I don't have one.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I also accidentally erased my wireless address. So now I can't access the internet. KIndle Fire.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 3 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

No tks