E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Kindle app on my iPad is where I read. I can only

Customer Question
My Kindle app on...

My Kindle app on my iPad is where I read. I can only download a sample of a book on Amazon instead of buy the whole book

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your Kindle?

I always had a seperatebKindle. It broke. Now I’m just reading on my iPad and as soon as that happened this began

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Well I’ve turned my iPad off.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to download the entire book?

Please let me know