E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do you work out how many e-readers you have sold? Ant…

Customer Question
Hi, how do you...

Hi, how do you work out how many e-readers you have sold?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Ant Day (Ants Book 1)Jan 24, 2018

Kindle eBook

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Since Jan 24 2018. What do you mean what have I tried so far?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you have published an e-book and you wish to see how many have now been sold?

Please let me know

Thanks

When you sign into your account, At the top of this page I see a link called Reports. Go there, click on month-to-date, and you will see your sales for this month so far.

If you have been here longer, then click on Previous Month's report for July. (You can also see that from your month-to-date report.)

Let me know how you go please

Hi Richard,
Do you mean this page or kindle page? I cant see reports link anywhere.
What a rip off, you are asking me to pay for finding out how to use kindle?

You sign in on your computer, where you published the book.