E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Our kindle will not detect our wifi. It hasn't been used in…

Customer Question
Our kindle will not...

Our kindle will not detect our wifi

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It hasn't been used in a while because we moved. We have tried restarting the device with no success. It detects all sorts of wifi but ours.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 4 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 4 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether your other WiFi Device are working properly with the same WiFi network?