E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have an original kindle that havenot used for several

Customer Question
I have an original...

I have an original kindle that havenot used for several months and now mit does not charge. Is there a replacable battery and if so how can I access it?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

Probably about five months ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

Don't know haw to do that. Have never needed to.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I never could get past the log in so I gave op.
Not now as I don't have access to my tablet until I get back to it's location.

How old is the Kindle?