E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Just got a new Wifi and nook does not show that its

Customer Question
Just got a new...

Just got a new Wifi and nook does not show that its connected to the wifi. my I pad and computer show that it is there

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your iPad?

No

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

This computer

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.
Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once shut down your nook and turn it back on.
Let me know when this is done.