E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Kindle is unable to connect with to the Wi-Fi "HOME-2102"

Customer Question
My Kindle is unable...

My Kindle is unable to connect with to the Wi-Fi "HOME-2102" My password ***** ***** and I need to give an updated credit card #*****

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

3 years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

Don't know how

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 3 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

The wireless password ***** ***** to your wireless modem/router. I can give you the instructions on how to recover the wireless password, but first I need to know the brand and model name of your wireless modem/router.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?