E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My credit card details have changed. Please advise how I can…

Customer Question
My credit card...

My credit card details have changed. Please advise how I can update my account with latest credit card details

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle by Amazon old model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Started today as credit card details changed lately

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

Please follow the below steps in order to update the credit card details on your kindle:

1. Click on this link https://www.amazon.com/ap/signin?openid.return_to=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fmn%2Fdcw%2Fmyx.html%2Fref%3Dkinw_myk_surl_1&openid.identity=http%3A%2F%2Fspecs.openid.net%2Fauth%2F2.0%2Fidentifier_select&openid.assoc_handle=usflex&openid.mode=checkid_setup&openid.claimed_id=http%3A%2F%2Fspecs.openid.net%2Fauth%2F2.0%2Fidentifier_select&openid.ns=http%3A%2F%2Fspecs.openid.net%2Fauth%2F2.0&&accountStatusPolicy=P1#/home/devices/.
  2. From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings.
  3. Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
  4. Enter the desired billing address, and then select Continue. You can then view your edited 1-Click payment method.

Please let me know if it works for you.

Thanks for your assistance.I cannot log in to my account to enter new credit card details.I was sent a code 716176 . When entered , a message is received , wrong password.We had a R 450.00 amount taken off my new card last night.Please advise,Mark
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused in this case you need to reset the password ***** your amazon account may I have your amazon username so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

Regarding charges You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support.

I have been using my kindle for about 5 years and recently had my credit card upgraded with new details. I have tried to log onto my account but my password ***** ***** so I CANNOT UPDATE info on the website
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

I understand your concern may I have your amazon email address so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?