E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I'm not sure I can do all this on here, I might need to talk…

Customer Question
I'm not sure I...

I'm not sure I can do all this on here, I might need to talk to someone. But my account got fouled up a few years ago when I changed me email address. I have purchased books I've not received. And no, I' don't know off hand what books those are. I also should probably have my account open on the computer but I don't. Maybe you can help me. I don't even remember how to open my account.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail but it was bellsouth before.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I use Thunderbird on my computer and I also use my iPad.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've been to Barnes and Noble a couple of times and they do something but I don't know what and it hasn't worked.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

We are talking about a Nook account, correct? I didn't specify that to start with! Oops!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Firstly, this was offered to me as a free trial! I've been charged $31 and told I'd be charged $42 more. That's NOT free!
My issue is with a Nook account I've had for several years. Everything went well then I started having problems. I understand I did not attend to these problems immediately. When I went to Barnes & Noble for help, they said the problem was because I had changed my email address. The account was opened with the email address***@******.***. The new address is***@******.***. I have purchased several books and maybe one movie. When I realized I'd not received these things is when I realized there was a problem. And no, I do not know what those books were. I've forgotten. I have been to Barnes & Noble a few times about this problem, the tech there would do something and send me away saying it should be fixed. I think there may be 2 accounts, I'd like to fix this. If you can't help me, please tell me who to call and how to reach them.
now I've just been offered an opportunity to pay $20 more to talk to you!

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****

Thank you, Harry.

You're welcome!