E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a new kindle my old one is dying I am having trouble…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new kindle my old one is dying I am having trouble setting it up

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Started by going thru the setup questions I put a password ***** ( it didnt tell me how many letters/numbers etc to [ut in now it keeps telliing me wrong password

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. Kindly mention the model number of your new kindle.