E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have ordered blood instinct but it wont come up on my app…

Customer Question
I have ordered blood...

I have ordered blood instinct but it wont come up on my app on my Iphone or my kindle reader. what is wrong

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Reorder from store on web through my kindle and my iphone.. saids i have it already but cant find int

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I had to buy a new kindle and everything but my books come up in german

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.